08:00 AM - 08:45 AM
Registration and refreshments
Collect your ID cards from the registration
table and join us for a hot cup of coffee!
08:45 AM - 09:00 AM
Introductions and welcome address
09:00AM - 09:30 AM
Service desks as the control center of IT - Rakesh Prabhakar, regional manager
- Manage your support tickets, IT networks, desktops, mobile devices, and Active Directory, all from within a single console.
- Experience the benefits of 360° ITSM.
09:30 AM - 10:45 AM
IT service management -
Rakesh Prabhakar, regional manager
- Listen to real-time use cases in service management that involve applying the right balance of people, tools, and processes.
- Overcoming complex challenges in incident, asset, and change management through ITIL best practices. Lessons from the success stories of other organizations.
10:45 AM - 11:00 AM
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
IT analytics - Rakesh
Jayaprakash, product manager
- Realtime scenarios on how analytics can help improve decision making.
- Learn how to collect and analyze data from different business applications.
- Learn how to identify patterns and gather key insights from your IT data.
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Active Directory management
- Harish Sekar, technical consultant
- Tracing, quarantining, and cleaning up stale accounts in Active Directory.
- Identifying inactive, licensed, and unlicensed Office 365 users.
- Managing available server shares and user permissions for confidential files and folders.
12:30 PM - 01:15 PM
01:15 PM - 02:30 PM
Desktop, mobile, and client management
- Romanus Prabhu Raymond, technical
- Implementing effective patch management at your company.
- Automating desktop management routines such as OS and software deployment.
- Embracing enterprise mobility practices such as BYOD.
02:30 PM - 03:15 PM
IT operations management
- Suresh Bagvathy, product consultant
- Investigating the root cause of poor network performance and preventing downtime.
- Simplifying data center management with integrated network monitoring.
03:15 PM - 03:30 PM
03:30 PM - 04:30 PM
IT security: Monitoring, auditing, and alerting - Harish Sekar, technical consultant
- Tracking network intrusions to combat external security threats.
- Preventing unauthorized access and protecting confidential data.
- Reporting and alerting on all critical Active Directory changes.
04:30 PM - 05:00 PM
IT security: Privileged account management - Rakesh Prabhakar, regional manager
- Preventing insider threats by controlling access to privileged accounts.
- Implementing privileged account management best practices in your company.
- Staying on top of regulatory and compliance requirements for privileged access.
05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Wrap-up and networking