Password Management Overview
What is PasswordManager Pro?
- Do you store admin passwords in spreadsheets & flat files?
- Do you find it difficult to track who has access to accounts?
- Do government regulations and IT policies baffle you?
- Do you laboriously logon to each application separately to periodically change passwords?
Password Manager Pro is secure vault software for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents and digital identities of enterprises. The benefits of deploying Password Manager Pro include:
- Eliminates security lapses and password fatigue by deploying a secure, centralized vault for password storage and access
- Improves IT productivity many times by automating frequent password changes required in critical systems
- Provides detective and preventive security controls via approval workflows & real-time alerts on password access
- It helps you meed regulatory compliance and security audits like HIPAA, SOX and PCI
In an age of IT revolution, most business applications deal with strategic information and sensitive intellectual property which are critical to the success and even survival of the enterprise. User access control systems are in place almost everywhere to protect intellectual property.
Over a period of time at work, even a normal user acquires an amazing number of user accounts. Still more complex is the work of Network Administrators and System Administrators who deal with hundreds of passwords at various levels.
Configuring Remote Password Reset
Consequently, it becomes a daunting task for anyone to keep track of all the passwords. Users tend to store the user name and password information somewhere in their system locally or in a central location when multiple administrators need to use the information.
PMP serves not just as a secure password repository, but offers a complete Password Management solution. Using PMP, one can store all passwords in encrypted form in the database and achieve role-based access control for users.
Administrators can centrally create users, assign them with specific roles and define access levels. Only authorized users will get access to view, edit or manage the permitted 'resources' (the resources assigned to them) based on their role.
As a result, PMP facilitates encrypted storage and secure sharing of passwords in enterprises where multiple users will have access to multiple resources. The user account information and passwords can be accessed from a central web interface.
Over 50,000 admins and 150,000 users log in to Password Manager Pro on a typical day and manage millions of privileged passwords.
Trusted by the world's largest enterprises and Fortune 500 companies
The IT departments of some of the world's largest organizations & Fortune 500 companies rely on Password Manager Pro to control access to their IT infrastructure.
Get a Quote or Download Free Trial