Working from Home
"92% of IT professionals are concerned about the security of company-owned devices used from home and connected to a home network."
Certainly the current pandemic has made many professionals and organizations adopt a "work from home" plan for their continuing operations. However,
pandemic not-withstanding, there are many reasons your company might be working from home (or at least considering it), and you need to enable them to work, and do it securely.
People working remotely is definitely on the rise, and who knows? The "traditional workplace" might become the exception, sooner than we think.
These unprecedented challenges call for the right tools. Fortunately, ManageEngine's endpoint management and security solutions come to the rescue. Perfectly equipped to handle remote workforces, our solutions help oversee your organization's remote endpoints, facilitate optimum productivity, maintain cyber hygiene, efficiently onboard new hires, and ensure more peace of mind for you and your IT team.
End users can now enjoy the comfort of working from home with an added layer of security.
Certainly you need to have the right solutions in place to keep your business running as your people are either temporarily at home, or if you decide to
stay that way.
When you have us install the right solutions(s) we can help remove any "roadblocks" that your staff could have to deal with, in terms of technological / procedural
changes required to keep them safe and let them work easily.
While they're working from home, making sure that you enhance their ability to do their jobs is important. Offering tweaks and adjustments to make the job of carrying out your business as easy and effortless as being in the office.
The Good News
No matter your location, you can access all ManageEngine solutions simply with a web console. The architecture supports mobile devices and remote users, plus you can manage to your end users across the globe. Moreover, you can enable Secure Gateway to safeguard your remote connections.
With an uninterrupted visibility made possible by remote agents, you can oversee remote endpoints and regularly keep an inventory of hardware and applications running in them.
Now system administrators can manage and secure remote users anywhere, anytime from a single pane of glass.
- Keep your remote endpoints patched around the clock with remote agents, without having to wait for them to log on to your network via VPN.
- Prevent productivity dips by prohibiting unnecessary applications like games and media players so that employees remain focused even if they aren't physically present in the premises.
- Get new endpoints up and running in a few minutes by automating OS deployment along with essential applications, and preset configurations as a part of onboarding.
- Distribute mission-critical browser extensions to devices remotely with an extension repository.
- Lock down mobile devices and laptops to run specific applications with kiosk mode.
Ensure Maximum Security
Contact Us for Info
- Conduct regular cyber hygiene measures like vulnerability management and browser security to protect against known and emerging threats when your endpoints are exposed to the internet.
- Enforce stringent password policies and security hardening measures for browsers, desktops, laptops, and mobile devices to establish a secure foundation.
- Limit users to authorized websites, whitelisted applications, and trusted removable devices to minimize your attack surface.
- Geographically locate devices and set virtual boundaries. Define policies, and run remote commands to facilitate proactive and reactive security for corporate devices.
- Secure corporate documents on mobile devices by restricting cloud backup and unauthorized access by third-party apps.